In any circumstances, when the cold occurs, the question arises of heating the house. Nowadays, even despite the rise in price, the most acceptable option to warm the room is gas.
It will be especially relevant for those who live next to the gas line.
The main types of gas boilers
After the issue with the choice of fuel is resolved, the next arises by itself: what gas boiler to install in the house?
In order to make the choice easier, we will try to consider this issue as in more detail by describing the existing types of boilers and their use.
Between themselves, heating equipment is divided into two types:
They, in turn, are divided into:
– single -circuit – one heat exchanger is built in their system, which is designed to heat only the interior;
– Double -circuit – there are already two heat exchangers that can heat the rooms and at the same time be responsible for heating water in the house.
Choice by design
Boilers installed on the floor are most often divided by each other according to the material from which its heat exchanger was created. It can be cast iron or steel.
In the first case, the unit will be less subject to corrosion and intensity, which will significantly extend the life of the structure. However, he is picky for transportation conditions and installation methods, since it is considered a fragile.
In contrast, the steel heat exchanger has less weight and is not so whimsical. Floor boilers, as a rule, have high power and they are great for heating large houses.
Wall gas boilers are less powerful, so suitable for houses with a small area. This device can be compared with a boiler room or even a whole heating complex, only in miniature.
Such a comparison is permissible because they are small equipment, which includes: pumps, tank, temperature control system and necessarily protective reinforcement.
In order to start full -fledged operation, it is enough to simply connect it to the water supply and the heating system, it will make the rest itself.
In this design, a copper heat exchanger, so all processes pass in it much faster than in its floor analogue.
They can be divided into two types:
– Boilers with ventilation in the combustion chamber that will work forcibly. Such equipment is also called turbocharged;
– apparatus with the removal of combustion products by the natural method. It is called chimney or atmospheric.
The latter option will be much cheaper, but you can install them only in those houses where the chimney has already been created.
Then it simply connects to an existing system and you can start using. Any wall -mounted boiler is convenient and easy to use, but once a year it must be examined by a specialist.
Which gas boiler to choose?
– Many of this criterion consider one of the most important. When choosing a boiler for a minimum unit of measurement, you need to take one kilowatts of the relics of the equipment per square meter of room at a three -meter ceiling height.
– But, do not forget that there are no ideal conditions in the house, since there are always many factors of heat loss. For example, the use of hot water or the level of fuel quality.
– Therefore, if when choosing you will figuratively increase the initial indicator by about doubled, it will be correct.
– It turns out that for high-quality heating of the house in a hundred square meters you will need a boiler with a capacity of about 15-20 kilowatts.
– However, the smaller the capacity of the boiler is, the more economical and comfortable the heating process in spring and autumn will take place.
Recommendations of a specialist
After you analyzed all the information and opted for a certain option, you will probably go to the store to buy the desired item. At this moment, too, do not lose vigilance.
Pay your attention to the following factors:
one. Hear the recommendations of other people.
2. Pay attention to the conditions of the warranty and post -warranty period.
3. Do not save on quality and effectiveness.
These small points will help you be sure of your choice, get the desired comfort and long years of the uninterrupted operation of a gas boiler.