Savings of heat in the cold season of the year and the optimal ventilation mode in frying weather today provides reliable systems of metal -plastic windows that can protect the internal space of the house from cold, heat, noise and city bustle. Now it is very popular is glazing of window openings, balconies and loggias using PVC structures and double -glazed windows. In the windows market, this method is most practical and does not require significant cash costs. At the present time, a fairly wide selection of PVC systems is presented. A number of manufacturers of metal -plastic windows offers cheap prices, respectively and low quality. But manufacturers with world -famous and European traditions offer metal -plastic windows at high prices, guaranteeing the appropriate quality. The main criteria for choosing metal -plastic windows is the cost and energy efficiency of the window system.
Metal -plastic windows consist of the following elements:
– frame of the window block;
– double -glazed window.
The frame of the window block is a supporting element of the structure. For additional stiffness, reinforcing profiles are used inside the frame. The manufacture of the frame takes place to order with pre -performed measurements of the window opening.
Window sash are PVC profile. Distinguish deaf and opening wings. The latter can be opened in different ways using a handle installed on the sash itself.
Double -glazed window – a translucent part of the window that is responsible for heat – and sound insulation, as well as safety. The energy efficiency of the window block depends on the number of glasses installed in the double -glazed window.
Recently, color options have been popular in the window systems of window systems. One of the common colors is brown with imitation of a tree.
There are a number of colored PVC windows:
– With color overlap on the inside of the window. The outer side remains white. This method of window painting is used for restrictions on the use of colored windows on the facades of the building.
– with color over the outside of the window. This type is used to emphasize the facade elements of country houses or cottages.
– with color overlap and from the inside of the window. So the color can be the same or opposite to different.
– using colored pigments directly in the manufacture of window block profiles.
Metal -plastic window systems have the following advantages:
– fire resistance;
– rotten resistance and fungus;
– Simplicity and ease of care.
Metal -plastic windows will fit perfectly into any architectural environment, protect the house from excessive heat losses and help save on additional heating of the premises.
If you are interested in furniture on an individual order, then feel free to go to the Meb -el website. , where you can view a huge catalog of a wide variety of furniture sets for every taste, and the service and price policy on this site will pleasantly surprise you.