One of the most beloved and frequently visited places in any house is certainly a kitchen.
This is the place of time not only for cooking, but also for communicating with friends, reading newspapers, watching TV.
However, not everyone has the opportunity to have a large kitchen or a separate dining room.
Standard for most multi-storey buildings of six to eight meter cuisine is the main problem in building houses.
However, even such a small kitchenette can be rationally and tastefully equipped and used with the help of properly selected furniture and beautiful repairs that contribute to the expansion of the area.
You can expand the kitchen space without changing the area itself, exclusively on visual perception.
How to equip a small kitchen with color
This is facilitated by the purchase of wallpaper or tiles for walls of pastel soft colors, and use the flooring with unobtrusive small pattern.
The second advice
Brightly selected wallpaper colors or painted walls can visually reduce the room, so they are often used in the design.
The use of translucent light tulle for a kitchen window will look much better than installed blinds or dark curtains.
The fourth advice
The ceiling is best done light and easily detergent. For this, for example, a hinged or stretch ceiling is suitable, but it should be borne in mind that they will lower the height of the room by eight to ten centimeters.
Therefore, the best option is the plastered white -white white ceiling.
If you like mirrors, make one of the walls mirror. According to the laws of optics, such a solution will automatically expand dimensions.
How to equip a small kitchen: the correct location of the zone
The location of the zone
– One of the most important in the arrangement of the kitchen space is the correct location of the cooking zone (washing, stove, refrigerator).
It is not advisable to place a refrigerator or a sink next to the stove. And start to arrange all the kitchen furniture at an angle or in a row.
The location of the furniture
– For the greatest preservation of useful space, kitchen furniture is recommended to be pulled close to the walls, tables and cabinets must also be put tightly, saving free space.
It is also worth choosing the right sofa so that it does not take up much space.
How can you use a windowsill?
– The use of the area of the installed window sill is not often conceived when repairing in the kitchen.
But do not forget that by increasing the length of the windowsill, you can extend or expand the workplace near the sink, stove and even integrate an additional dining place.
We get rid of extra objects
– Another important remark in the arrangement of the kitchen is the same possible presence of extraneous items. Do not overload the room with a large table and chairs.
Council from the designer
The perfect solution is a transformer table, you automatically save more than 40 percent of your space. Why so much?
Yes, just think: when you are ready to eat, then lay out such a table; And at the end, just push it to the wall or raise it to the wall.
Only one leg is used in this table, which creates additional convenience for all those sitting after it.
– It is enough to purchase a small folding table and several stools. Dishes can be placed using special metal rods.
The presence and location of the shelves
– And the presence of multi -tiered cabinets and shelves will additionally release useful area.
– We strongly recommend using the maximum for the ceiling space and area in the corners in the kitchen.
Do not be afraid of many suspended lockers, embed flooring boxes with a deepening for kitchen utensils, place the relief, install a corner sofa.
A carefully thought -out design in such “dead zones” will give you the opportunity to store all pots and comfortably use household appliances.
Another little trick…
– If you do not often cook in the kitchen, do not install the kitchen door. The hood in the kitchen will provide you with freshness, and at the same time you will be deprived of the accumulation of dust and will not lose additional sentiments of the right place behind the door jamb.